Comments About The First Week of School

/ Friday, August 26, 2011 /
Well, here it is Friday, August 26. Already we've had five full days of school. This afternoon I asked the children, "Do you have anything you want to share about the first week?" and this is what they said:
  • I liked the first week because we started learning new stuff like Math and Otter Creek. I like the class meetings because I like reading the comments from the kids. ~Nyla
  • I liked the first week because I started making new friends. We also started Reader's Workshop. I love school! ~Elaina
  • I think this week was a good start, and I can't wait until next week for more fun things to do. Also, I got to tell my best friends about the play I'm doing called Sleeping Handsome. ~Maddie
  • Do I really have to wait two whole days to see my class again? ~Skye
  • We did a lot of organizing. We made new folders for different subjects and organized our desks. ~Rachel
  • I think our class is great, and I think it's going to be a great year! ~Jordan
  • I like all my classmates and my teacher, Mrs. Smith. ~Nicole
  • I thought it was fun hearing what people did over the summer. ~Emma
  • I like the first week because I made brand new friends. ~Jackson
  • I like the first, second, and third days of school because we got to learn about our teacher and classmates during the introductions. ~Ola
  • I liked the first week because in Specials they talked about fire drills, code red and tornado drills. We didn't have hardly any time for the Specials class except for Art. We just did fun stuff like activities. ~Jason
  • I like our teacher because she teaches things in a fun way. ~Katy
  • I can't wait until next week because I want to learn stuff that I never knew about. ~Jadyn
  • School's going to be much more fun than last year for me. ~Clara

3 comments:

Anonymous on: August 26, 2011 at 3:01 PM said...

I agree with every one .
From
Nicole

Anonymous on: August 31, 2011 at 6:17 AM said...

There are all verry true Jordan.M

Anonymous on: September 12, 2011 at 6:53 PM said...

Everyone has a great thing to say. Jadyn M.

About Me

My photo
I am a third grade teacher at Nancy Young Elementary School. This blog shows a glimpse of our 2012-2013 school year.
 
Copyright © 2010 Mrs. Smith's Third Grade Class, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger