Happy Thanksgiving!

/ Thursday, November 24, 2011 /

Dear Children,

As I think of your Native American reports, and the moccasins you made hanging on our bulletin board, I think of the special week we had together before this holiday. You make me very proud with all of your hard work this year and your wonderful abilities.

I want you to know how thankful I am to be your teacher. I am thankful for each one of you with your own talents and gifts.

I hope you have a wonderful, long weekend with your families.

Love,

Mrs. Smith

1 comments:

Anonymous on: November 29, 2011 at 5:11 PM said...

did you have a good thanksgiving mrs.smith~dhiti

About Me

My photo
I am a third grade teacher at Nancy Young Elementary School. This blog shows a glimpse of our 2012-2013 school year.
 
Copyright © 2010 Mrs. Smith's Third Grade Class, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger