Nancy Young Third Graders Go To The Paramount Theater

/ Tuesday, February 7, 2012 /
Even though it was dark, and it's hard to tell, the theater was beautiful.

We got the balconey all to ourselves.

The usher told me,

as we walked up the stairs,

that they were the best seats in the house.

"Well, of course," I replied,

"for the best kids."

It's hard to see the cast eating their Whopperburgers, but I think it's safe to say that we had a great time at the play. Thanks PTA! Thanks Paramount! Thanks Beverly Cleary, for writing such great Ramona books!

10 comments:

Anonymous on: February 10, 2012 at 1:01 PM said...

i like the play and so dose adam jason

Anonymous on: February 10, 2012 at 1:03 PM said...

i look asome jason

Anonymous on: February 10, 2012 at 1:05 PM said...

The theater was so beautiful. I loved the play.
Katy

Anonymous on: February 10, 2012 at 1:06 PM said...

i love that play so much I think the theater was awesome

Anonymous on: February 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM said...

that was Maddie

Anonymous on: February 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM said...

sorry i spelled does wrong jason

Anonymous on: February 14, 2012 at 7:43 AM said...

that theater was Awsome!

Anonymous on: February 14, 2012 at 7:47 AM said...

i loved that we got the front of the balcony,we could see so well!
~Clara

Rachel S. on: February 14, 2012 at 7:48 AM said...

In the two pictures I am in, I look crazy! But I enjoyed the play of Ramona. Jordan and I were having a good time. We were recognizing that a couple people were the same people as the other character. But I think 'Ramona' was taller than her older sister!
~Rachel

Anonymous on: February 14, 2012 at 7:54 AM said...

the theater was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a third grade teacher at Nancy Young Elementary School. This blog shows a glimpse of our 2012-2013 school year.
 
Copyright © 2010 Mrs. Smith's Third Grade Class, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger