The Mighty Miss Malone

/ Wednesday, January 11, 2012 /
Our class is reading The Mighty Miss Malone by Christopher Paul Curtis. We are only on the fourth chapter, but so far it's great! Here are some comments from the children:

"It involves delicious apple pie and it makes me think of yummy treats." ~Maddie

"It's so good that I can't wait to read more." ~Katy

"It's happening in the 1930's."  ~Jordan

"It's so good that every afternoon we beg to hear more." ~Rachel

"It always leaves you interested in finding out what's going to happen next." ~Emma

"I like this book because he makes the words come to life." ~Austin

"I like the book because like the author has good expression." ~Jason

"I can't wait for the author to come to our school." ~Jackson

"The book is so funny. Deza even says she has two brains." ~Shreya

"The apple pie reminds me of Thanksgiving and my dad's awesome apple pie." ~Clara

"It's so good that you can visualize it as if you're really there." ~Nicole

"It's cool." ~Benjamin

4 comments:

Anonymous on: January 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM said...

I love the book so far can't wait for the author to come!

Anonymous on: January 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM said...

Sorry posted by Jordan

Anonymous on: February 14, 2012 at 7:53 AM said...

THIS BOOK IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Clara

Anonymous on: February 14, 2012 at 7:56 AM said...

THE BOOK WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~DHITI

About Me

My photo
I am a third grade teacher at Nancy Young Elementary School. This blog shows a glimpse of our 2012-2013 school year.
 
Copyright © 2010 Mrs. Smith's Third Grade Class, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger