I Hope To See You Tomorrow!

/ Tuesday, June 26, 2012 /
Dear Children,

Even though it seems the weather will be hot tomorrow, I'm hoping to see as many of you as possible at  Young's Reading Garden. Don't worry if you haven't read the book Heart of a Samurai; you can still come and hear the discussion/catch up with one another.

Because it's supposed to be so hot, I recommend that you bring a water bottle and even an umbrella to protect you from the sun.

I can't wait to see you, Sweet Ones! And if you can't come, check in here for a summary of our afternoon.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith

7 comments:

Anonymous on: June 27, 2012 at 6:21 AM said...

il be there (jp)

Anonymous on: June 27, 2012 at 8:32 AM said...

Yippee, JP! I can't wait to see you! ~Mrs. Smith

Anonymous on: June 27, 2012 at 3:37 PM said...

Hi!I'm sad I couldn't come to the book club!I was at the movies with one of my friends.(I had no idea I was going!)I wish I could come to the book club!(I heard twmorrow is supposed to be one of the hottest days of the year!)
~Clara

{ Mrs. Smith } on: June 27, 2012 at 4:42 PM said...

We missed you, Clara! I hope you were nice and cool in the theater, though. ;)

Anonymous on: July 3, 2012 at 7:19 AM said...

Hi Mrs. Smith!!! I am sorry I wasn't at the meeting . I had to be at my dance studio. Happy early 4th of July. I miss you!!! <3

~Ola

Anonymous on: July 4, 2012 at 8:22 AM said...

Ola, I miss you, too!!! I hope you got my message about tracking down your books (I called your home yesterday.) So sorry about all the frustation! Happy Fourth! I made red, white and blue stars to hang above our dininr room table, but folding origami just makes me miss our class all the more. xoxoxo ~Mrs. Smith

Anonymous on: July 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM said...

I got the message!!! I was out of town. i went to Galena. i just got back today. I figured out how to make a ninja star. It was tricky at first but I did it!!! I went on the origami website. It was a lot of fun. I also made a diamond. Happy Fourth to you too!!!
~Ola

About Me

My photo
I am a third grade teacher at Nancy Young Elementary School. This blog shows a glimpse of our 2012-2013 school year.
 
Copyright © 2010 Mrs. Smith's Third Grade Class, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger