Our Afternoon Together

/ Wednesday, June 27, 2012 /



It was such fun to see J.P., Katy, Skye, Maddie, Emma, Benjamin, Austin and Harrison at Nancy Young today. We had a chance to eat the Japanese treat, Pocky, and discuss our book, Heart of a Samurai. The weather was a bit warm, but we sat in the shade of the entrance and enjoyed whatever breeze there was.

A point to remember that we discussed: a samurai goes into difficult situations bravely and joyfully. I think that's a good thing to remember because we're always going to encounter something new.

If you weren't able to make it today, we missed you. But, come and see me when you get back in August!

Love to all,
Mrs. Smith

3 comments:

Anonymous on: June 30, 2012 at 10:11 PM said...

I'm sorry I could not come I am on vacation in Utah.(Jordan)

{ Mrs. Smith } on: July 4, 2012 at 8:24 AM said...

I hope you're having a wonderful vacation, Jordan! I've never been to Utah, so you'll have to tell me about it when I see you next. xo ~Mrs. Smith

Rachel S. on: August 18, 2012 at 5:07 PM said...

I wasn't able to come cause I had dance, at the same exact time! I read it, then I got the schedule to it. I wish I could've been there! I can't wait until school, I am so sad that summer is over though!

About Me

My photo
I am a third grade teacher at Nancy Young Elementary School. This blog shows a glimpse of our 2012-2013 school year.
 
Copyright © 2010 Mrs. Smith's Third Grade Class, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger