Halloween Party in 3SM!

/ Saturday, October 29, 2011 /
Thank you for washing and delivering each pumpkin in our Pumpkin Patch, Mr. and Mrs. Plummer!

Before lunch, we had the difficult subject called Playing Bingo With Skittles...

then beautiful room mothers came to help us celebrate the holiday with a wonderful party!

Here are the children in their costumes...

each one cuter,

or scarier...

than you can imagine!

You look great, children, and it was a fantastic day with you! I loved watching you put on your costumes, create your pumpkins, and enjoy the afternoon with one another.

3 comments:

Rachel S. on: October 30, 2011 at 5:43 PM said...

I agree, this year at school, Halloween was great. I hope everyone has a great Halloween also on Monday, the real Halloween. But I hope it will be just as much fun or better!

Anonymous on: November 5, 2011 at 3:42 PM said...

it was so much fun i loved the class party this year better than last year thx Mrs.Smith ELAINA

Anonymous on: December 2, 2011 at 3:33 PM said...

I had so much fun!~Jordan.M

About Me

My photo
I am a third grade teacher at Nancy Young Elementary School. This blog shows a glimpse of our 2012-2013 school year.
 
Copyright © 2010 Mrs. Smith's Third Grade Class, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger